Saturday, April 7, 2012

Finish Year Week 14

Well, it's been 14 weeks! Here’s my list of goals, and the progress that I made:

-Finish Master's Degree: Check.
-Finish Health Psych Cert: This was week 13 of class. Two more to go! I wrote 11 pages of the 10 page paper this week. So glad to have that off my shoulders. It's not due for another 2 1/2 weeks or so, but I knew this was the only weekend I'd get uninterrupted time to work on it. I hope to tweak it a little bit once I get some questions clarified in class this week, but it's mostly done.

-Finish a letter to Karabo: This goal got pushed back because I was sick more days than not this week.

-Finish a storage/classification system for clients' photographs: I transferred all photographs that are not mine personally for the past two years to the external hard drive. There is some more organization to be done actually ON the hard drive, but the photos are there, which was the important first step.

-Read through the Bible by the end of 2012: I went back to Lifeway and picked up a second copy of my chronological Bible, because I have no idea how long it will take me to get my first copy back from my brother's house. I read about half of the days this week because I've been sick for about six days now and been sleeping as much as I can.

So, all in all, an alright week here. How about everyone out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment