Saturday, April 14, 2012

FinishYear Week 15

Well, it's been 15 weeks! Here’s my list of goals, and the progress that I made:

-Finish Master's Degree: Check.
-Finish Health Psych Cert: This was week 14 of class. One more to go! Stayed home sick from class this week, not much else to report. Can't wait to turn in my paper and get it off my shoulders.

Learned that the last class I need to finish the cert is not offered this summer like I thought it would be. So, might not be able to finish cert until the fall. Not sure yet, need to further explore some of my options. Feeling a bit discouraged, but it'll all work, because everything always does. 

-Finish a letter to Karabo: This goal got pushed back because I was still fighting off bugs this week.

-Finish a storage/classification system for clients' photographs: Still sick, see above.

-Read through the Bible by the end of 2012: I read every day this week. Finished Genesis and Job, now in Exodus. Reading through story of the Exodus very quickly, as it's always been a favorite of mine. I remember sitting in my room and reading through the story for fun as a little girl.

So, all in all, not a great week. Still fighting off a bug, and was focused on a craft show, an engagement session, and some other personal things this week.

How about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment