Sunday, April 1, 2012

FinishYear Week 13

Well, it's been 13 weeks! Week 13 of FinishYear is over and I've been excited to post about it because it was a big week for me!

Here’s my list of goals, and the progress that I made:
-Finish Master's Degree: To quote my friend Beth - DONE! FINISHED! THROUGH! COMPLETED! OVER! FULFILLED! REALIZED! SUCCEEDED! This one is done, and I simultaneously feel 1) proud/excited/like I want to shout from the rooftops that I finally DID IT, and 2) completely the same. So yeah, I guess I'll be taking this one of the list!
-Finish Health Psych Cert: This was week 12 of class. Three more to go! We had a guest speaker in class and I completed our second to last online assignment. I plan to write the bulk of the paper this week or next.

-Finish a letter to Karabo: Today starts April! And little Karabo turns 3 this month!  Time to start him another letter.

-Finish a storage/classification system for clients' photographs: I saved enough money for my 1 TB external hard drive last week and placed the order. It shipped SO quickly, and arrived in my mailbox yesterday! I was away photographing a wedding, so I just got it this morning. I hope to spend some time this evening beginning the process of transferring clients's photographs from my personal computer to the drive.

-Read through the Bible by the end of 2012: I read every day this week! I'm really enjoying this Bible so far. However, I completely failed and left it at my brother and sister in law's house when I stayed there last night after an out of town wedding. Realized it about halfway home this morning. So, I'm not sure how much progress I'll make on this goal this coming week because I'm not sure how long it will take me to get it back. BUMMER!
So that's Week 13! YAY! How is it going for everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment