Sunday, April 29, 2012

FinishYear Week 17


Well, it's been 17 weeks! I apologize for not updating for Week 16 last week. I confess I had not made much progress on some of my goals (OK, all of my goals) because my entire week was consumed with preparing for some photography mini sessions to benefit fundraising for my missions trip to Jamaica this summer. All other goals took a backseat. Saturday I was photographing literally all day, and Sunday was recovering (boy, was I sore!) and and editing. So, for here is my list of goals, and the progress that I made for Week 17:

-Finish Master's Degree: Check.
-Finish Health Psych Cert: I attended my last class in person and gave my presentation. Unfortunately, I made a mistake in my paper writing and need to re-write about half of it. My teacher was very understanding (thank goodness!) and the re-write is already done. I have one more online assignment to do and then this class is DONE.

Learned that the last class I need to finish the cert is not offered this summer like I thought it would be. So, might not be able to finish cert until the fall. Not sure yet, need to further explore some of my options. Feeling a bit discouraged, but it'll all work, because everything always does. 

-Finish a letter to Karabo: Accomplished. Now I need to mail it, which is always a challenge. I can never remember all the rules for sending mail internationally, so I need to find time to get to the post office and this time, I will take notes. I've had the letter in my planner for a week now!

-Finish a storage/classification system for clients' photographs: This one is on hiatus for now.

-Read through the Bible by the end of 2012: I did not read consistently two weeks ago, but did read consistently this week. I am now on Week 9, Day 2 of the Bible, and we are in Week 17 of 2012, so I'm catching up! I feel good about this one and am still enjoying it, though getting through all the rules in Leviticus was a challenge at times!

So, I'm feeling good! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment